§1 General provisions
1. The data manager is Vetrostyle Irena Korol Ul. Jarzębinowa 17, 55-080 Kąty Wrocławskie, Poland, NIP: 7792126245 (hereinafter referred to as service provider)
2. The data protection takes place according to the requirements of the generally valid law and the storage takes place on secured servers.
3. We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. Personal data given in the forms on our website will be kept confidential and will not be visible to unauthorized persons.
4. Providing your information and consent to its processing is always voluntary.
5. Lack of consent to the processing of data may prevent the correct implementation of electronically delivered services.
§2. data administrator
1. The service provider is the data manager of its customers. This means that if you have an account on our website or contact us via contact forms or order forms, subscribe to the newsletter, use the house and we process your details such as: last name, first name, company name, email address, telephone number , Position, Workplace, IP Address.
2. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
(c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, amend or terminate the content of the Agreement and to correctly implement the electronic services provided
d) to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: to the extent and purpose of the consent expressed by you, if you tell us about the Contact contact Form, you order a service via the order form, you have subscribed to the newsletter, you use the holiday home.
3. Every person whose data we manage has the right of access to data, rectification, deletion or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
4.Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the service provider, by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the contract or revocation of consent only within the scope of the necessity to bring any claims to court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The service provider has the right to share personal data of the user and other of his / her data with institutions authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or the lodging of a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not share personal information with anyone other than the person authorized to do so under applicable law.
9. We have introduced control over access to personal information, which minimizes the impact of a possible breach of data security.
2. The data collected will be used to monitor and verify how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website and enable more effective and easier navigation. We monitor user information with the Google Analitics tool, which tracks the user's behavior on the website and the Smarts Up